- 1 NordVPN 2022 Free Safe
- 2 NordVPN 30-Day Risk-Free Safe
- 3 NordVPN For Android Safe Period
- 4 NorVPN Review
NordVPN many people prefer VPN usage. Many VPN site options are offered to people who want to use VPN. Among these sites, one of the most preferred is undoubtedly the NordVPN application. With NordVPN, you can securely log into any place on the Internet. The question of how to get a NordVPN risk-free safe account in 2022 is one of the most frequently researched topics.
NordVPN is among the best VPN apps. It would not be wrong to say that it is one of the most sensitive applications for privacy and security. However, before purchasing the NordVPN app, people want to know if it is suitable. That’s why the NordVPN app offers users the chance to try a safe period. Since it is a safe version, it attracts many users’ attention.
NordVPN 2022 Free Safe
Thanks to the 2022 NordVPN safe version, people can try the application and find out if it is suitable. The only downside to the app’s safe version is that it can only be used on Android devices. You can try it for free for seven days by installing it on your Android device. If you do not want to buy after seven days, you can cancel the membership.
Nord VPN safe version is available for seven days on Android devices. However, of course, it will be possible to use the safe version of this application on a computer, tablet, or IOS. To use the safe version on other devices, you must create a 30-day membership. You have the chance to give up after using the application for 30 days. In this case, the amount you paid for 30 days is refunded.
NordVPN 30-Day Risk-Free Safe
If you want to try the NordVPN app for 30 days, there are steps you need to follow. You can take advantage of the risk-free safe period by following these steps.
Nord VPN 30-day safe steps:
- You must enter the NordVPN site and enter the free safe section.
- In this case, you will be prompted to purchase a subscription
- After entering the free safe page, click the ‘start now’ button
- It would help if you chose a subscription from the options that will appear.
- Once you have decided on the subscription you want to purchase, you must choose a payment plan.
- Among these options; Credit card, Google Play, and cryptocurrency available. You can choose any of these.
- You will be asked for a valid e-mail address on the next page. Enter your active address and click the continue button.
- You will need to fill in your payment information in the next step. If you have selected the credit card option, your card information will be requested.
- Then log in to your e-mail account and check if you have received mail from NordVPN.
- When the mail arrives, you must create a new password by clicking it.
- Thus, your account will be activated.
- The next step is the download process. Tap on ‘Download’ and select your device
- You will be asked for permission to complete the installation process. You must give consent.
- Open the application and log in with your e-mail address and password.
- After your login is successful, you can manually select a server by clicking connect now.
At the end of 30 days, there are ways to get your full refund right. You need to enter the customer support section on the Nord VPN site. Indicate that you want to cancel by clicking on the speech bubble at the bottom right.
In the meantime, you will need to write down why you canceled and the payment information you entered while registering. After the answer is given, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address. The return process takes approximately 3-5 days.
NordVPN For Android Safe Period
If you want to use the Nord VPN safe period on your Android device, you must follow the necessary steps. Safe period steps for Android:
- Download the NordVPN app by logging into the Google Play store
- Once the app downloads to your device, launch it and sign up
- After your registration, you will be asked to choose a subscription.
- For a 7-day safe, you must subscribe to a 1-year plan.
- By viewing your subscription information, click the subscribe now and try for free button.
You can start using your safe version by stating that you are using a Nord VPN safe version and do not want automatic payments. You will be asked for payment information at the time of subscription. Enter this information. Then you should contact the Nord VPN site’s live support team so that there is no automatic payment.
The safe version is very useful for people who have not used any VPN application before or for those who will use the NordVPN application for the first time.
It will help if you read our previous article, Double VPN.
I reviewed some of NordVPN's features. In my own opinion, some of the criteria I have mentioned below are very good.
- Excellent performance and speed
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Great customer support
- Solid, independently audited security features
- Unblocks streaming websites
- No router app
- Linux client has no graphic interface